The preparation of the parts includes:
1. CHEMICAL TREATMENT IN 4 STEPS
- Alkaline cleaning.
- Phosphatization of the metal: The phosphate layer allows the metal to offer a very high resistance to corrosion while giving perfect adhesion to the enamel.
- Rinse with water.
2. APPLICATION OF THE FINISHING PRODUCT BY SPECIALISTS
- The parts are sent to our unique paint systems in Canada.
- Barrel painting system.
- Classic air system
3. COOKING OF THE ENAMEL
- The pieces are then sent to our ovens, which differ depending on the type of finish desired: acrylic or epoxy.
- The parts are packed according to your requirements.